Africa Online and Publications Library joins the rest of the world in celebrating World Tolerance Day.
The day was declared by UNESCO so as to spread tolerance and raise awareness of any intolerance that may still be prevalent in the world today.
The endeavor is to make people acknowledge the diversity in cultures, and yet appreciate the beauty in different opinions, races, beliefs, and ideas.
As AOPL we are playing an active role in observing Tolerance Day and beyond.
Thus, for our researchers across French-speaking Africa, our website is available in French.
In a bid to cater to Africa’s linguistic diversity, we are looking forward to translating the site to Spanish, Portuguese, and other languages spoken on the continent.
Africa Online & Publication Library values cultural diversity and representations of small as well as individual cultures, that is why it will spur linguistic variation.
Join our platform by:
2. Update your profile https://www.africaopl.org/account/profile
3. Connect with other AOPLIANS https://www.africaopl.org/community
4. Submit the works you have authored https://www.africaopl.org/dashboard#/
5. Have the works checked for suitability on our website.
6. Have the work deposited on our repository https://www.africaopl.org/publications
7. Choose whether you want the works downloadable or not. You can put it on the preview or decide only to show the abstract, summary, or excerpt to visitors. If they found interest in your work, they can contact you on how to go about obtaining a copy.