Book Aid International
Books Donation Distribution
Librarian & Coordinator of the Partnership Project
Hawassa University is Always Committed to Community Outreach Service.
Distribution of Books Donated From
Book Aid International
Primary & Secondary Schools in Sidama Region.
- Morocho Primary School, 90 books with an estimated price ETB 40.809.68
- Soyama Primary School, 90 books with an estimated price ETB 40.809.68
- Debueb Keege Primary School, 90 books with an estimated price ETB 40.809.68
- WondoGenet Secondary High School, 128 books with an estimated price ETB 133,761.66
- Yiregalem Secondary High School,127 books with an estimated price ETB 118,730.66
via Book Aid International & Hawassa University Books Partnership Project to reach out to beneficiaries Students [Girls & Boys]
The Primary and Secondary Schools in the Sidama Region, which are mainly located in rural areas, will be our preferred beneficiaries in the future. The HU & BAI partnership project focuses on.
The process of distribution of BAI books by the librarian who coordinates the partnership project
Soyama, Debueb Keege & Morocho Primary School Directors Receiving Dispatch Note and the books from the Librarian
Wondo Genet Secondary High School & Yireagalem Secondary High School Principals Receiving Dispatch Note and the books from the Librarian
The librarian coordinating the project distributed the books donated by Book Aid International to the primary and secondary schools with a Hawassa University vehicle to load the books at the destination school location.
Book Aid International donated books promotion in primary and secondary schools during distribution
Secondary high school Students browse newly arrived books from Book Aid International inside their library
The staff in charge of Morocho primary school while instructing students to browse or read the newly arrived books
Exchange of ideas with the Vice School Principal of Yiregalem Secondary High School on the current status of and the future development of the school library information resources
The librarian coordinating the project also gave a delivery note with books donated by
- Institute of Technology, 104 books with an estimated price ETB 751, 321
- Colleges of Medicine & Health Science , 258 books with an estimated price ETB 1, 574,242
- Bensa Daye Campus, 154 books with an estimated price ETB 376, 500
Institute and College Directors Received Dispatch Note from The Librarian/Coordinator of the partnership project
Fasika Bete, (Dr/Eng), Scientific Director of Institute of Technology(IoT)