R4L_GOALI _2021 UPCOMING EVENTS
2021 GOALI Training Aims:
* How to Use Research4Life and Access Thousands of Useful peer-reviewed international scientific journals, books, and databases (Research Information Resources)
* To equip 2021 Postgraduate Students with the necessary skills of Information Literacy that enables them to get the most out of their access to the 5 Research4Life programmes
particularly to GOALI Research for Global Justice.
- Dr. S.Sivakumar, Associate Professor @ Hawasssa University & Postgraduate Program Coordinator @ School of Governance & Development Studies
- Mulugeta W/Tsadik, Librarian @ Hawassa University_ An Advocate & Promoter of the 5R4L Programs @ HU
Training Method :
- Face to Face Training &
- Online Training
Benefits:After Completion of the training the trainee will :
- Be able access thousands of online peer-reviewed international scientific journals, books, and databases;
- Be able To download for saving, print or read on screen Full-text articles
- Be able Searching by keyword, subject, author or language; resources available in several languages;
- Be familliar with concepts of plagrism, copyright..etc
GOALI_R4L 2021 Brochure
1_ [News Update ]
Research4Life Training of Trainers (ToT) has been conducted to Librarians & Information Specialists:
The FIve Research4Life Massive Open Online Course(MOOC) was Coordinated By the
Information Training & Outreach Centre for Africa (ITOCA).
The Course was Held From
26 April to 28 May 2021.
OBJECTIVE OF THE COURSE:
- Training of Trainers (ToT) for LIBRARIANS and INFORMATION SPECIALISTS to help them Promote & Train Research4Life in their institution.
Research4Life – GOALI Promotion & Awareness Training was Conducted to Postgraduate Students at Hawassa University, Ethiopia, April 19,2019 [Organized By College of Law & Governance]....READ MORE